Mezzanine flooring solutions
A Mezzanine is, strictly speaking, an intermediate floor in a building which is partly open to the double-height ceilinged floor below, or which does not extend over the whole floorspace of the building.
A Mezzanine Floor adds an extra level between the floor and roof giving extra space without compromising current space.
Mezzanine Floors provide:
- Functional workspace to free up space on your production floor for storage or office space.
- Customized solutions to maximize your available space.
- A less expensive alternative than moving or expanding your current building.
- Floor panel with large load capacity, low cost, quick construction
- Ensures the fullest space utilization
- A saving in travel time to and from multiple locations.
- New production and assembly areas
- Our Mezzanine floors is a bolt on system that allows you to relocate with dismantling and installation ease.
- Mezzanine Floors enable the full working height of a building to be utilised to it’s maximum by doubling the surface area. It adds additional space to existing structures.
- Mezzanine Floors are custom designed and manufactured to suit all customers specific requirements.
- Mezzanine Floors can be used as storage areas, fabrication areas, packing areas and offices among an array of other uses.
- Installing a Mezzanine floor is the most cost effective way of optimizing your existing space, because all your fixed costs are already covered.
- Mezzanine floors have paid for themselves in less than 24 months by doubling storage while rental stays the same.
- Mezzanine floors are easy to install and can be designed to handle a variety of loads.